Sign in to follow this  
mike

What is your most memorable moment in Team Trinity?

Title.

For me personally, learning how to raid and using the spoils to buy fake shoes from China

On 5/6/2018 at 7:47 PM, kbdick said:

honestly, just spending the time with the boys

Agreed ^

TT has always been known for having a great community.

when i joined in 2011 and first met itz gandalf. he moved me into a channel with him and sat there talking to me for like 10 minutes, meanwhile i had absolutely no clue what the fuck he was saying, it was like listening to a foreigner who just suffered a stroke. i just kept pretending to know what he was saying, replying "yeah" "ok!". this is my most memorable moment of team trinity.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cooks0n said:

when i joined in 2011 and first met itz gandalf. he moved me into a channel with him and sat there talking to me for like 10 minutes, meanwhile i had absolutely no clue what the fuck he was saying, it was like listening to a foreigner who just suffered a stroke. i just kept pretending to know what he was saying, replying "yeah" "ok!". this is my most memorable moment of team trinity.

Yep same. To this day, I have no idea what the heck he's saying so I just ask him to type ;) Also it was very weird when any time I came on the TS he would just move me to his channel like a stalker.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Banana said:

Yep same. To this day, I have no idea what the heck he's saying so I just ask him to type ;) Also it was very weird when any time I came on the TS he would just move me to his channel like a stalker.

or when he stalked me into joining and then somehow rigged the summers award to give me "sexiest member"

• Like 1

every time we reopen...although i havent been around for most of them

Edited by Bryce

On 5/9/2018 at 10:11 AM, zulu said:

that one time where jimmy left and trinity was finally free of that retard

fuc u